Wirkn is a SaaS based, high-volume hiring platform designed to connect the right people with the right jobs. With features including: dynamic video resumes, AI assistant, and geo-local job search.
Wirkn assists service industries like retail, hospitality and call centres, in saving time and effort in finding pre-screened, qualified candidates, reducing operational costs and building better teams.
Our team is seeking a skilled Marketing specialist who will be responsible for helping to promote Wirkn using various marketing tactics. We are in growth mode, making this an amazing opportunity. Join a team of fully-engaged professionals that want to make a difference!
The main responsibilities of a Marketing Specialist include supporting the development and management of lead generation campaigns, managing social media campaigns, optimizing web properties and analyzing the effectiveness of those campaigns.
In this role, you will:
The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for overseeing the company’s social media pages. This may include writing posts, putting together analytical reviews, and implementing social media advertising campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally to devise and implement marketing campaigns
- Collect data on marketing campaigns
- Optimize traffic and conversions on web properties
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Plan and coordinate seasonal promotions, events, or information sessions
- Lead Generation and email marketing
- Monitor and report on SEO & Website Analytics.
- Ensuring all information on social media is up-to-date and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics, and content management systems
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Competitive salaries
- Full health benefits (Blue Cross 60% (employer) / 40% (employee)
- Flexible hours and Remote work with strong emphasis on results
- Top tools of the trade