Wirkn is a SaaS based, high-volume hiring platform designed to connect the right people with the right jobs. With features including: dynamic video resumes, AI assistant, geo-local job search, personality digital matching, Wirkn assists service industries whether it’s retail, malls, venues, hospitality, call centers or staffing industries in saving time and effort in finding and pre-screening qualified candidates, reducing operational costs and building better teams.
Wirkn is seeking a hungry junior full stack developer with experience in a React ecosystem and in an AWS infrastructure. This team member will be responsible for working on the backend as well as contributing to the front-end development with the team.
As a full stack developer, you will develop solution components that include both front and back end. You should have a passion for producing beautiful code and be ready to work with an exceptional team of software developers in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Come join the Wirkn team and help us build amazing things!
- Deliver front end and back end development assignments.
- Contribute your ideas regarding how to make our platform better, or to create killer features.
- Follow best-practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, code standards).
- Work with the Head of Product and provide work estimates and daily status updates.
- Learn how-to monitor and manage cloud-based services.
- Troubleshoot and provide product support as needed.
- Become part of a powerful team of highly skilled developers who work together to solve exciting and challenging problems.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- 2+ years working experience in web development.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A mentality to solve real world business problems using code and your development expertise.
- Experience with React, and/or Vue (or other front-end web JS frameworks), with other web technologies like Webpack, React Hooks, Next.JS, Socket.IO.
- Experience in Node.js backends, with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and multiple AWS technologies.
- General knowledge as it relates to fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- A desire to learn and work with a highly effective team.
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge in security (best practices, secure architectures).
- Experience in mobile application development (mostly with React Native).
- Experience with Hubspot, or other marketing automation platforms.
- Design, UI, or UX background.