Wirkn is a SaaS based, high-volume hiring platform designed to connect the right people with the right jobs. With features including: dynamic video resumes, AI assistant, geo-local job search, personality digital matching, and PayPerShift, Wirkn assists service industries whether it’s retail, malls, venues, hospitality, call centers or staffing industries in saving time and effort in finding and pre-screening qualified candidates, reducing operational costs and building better teams.
Wirkn is seeking a skilled full stack developer with experience in a React ecosystem and in an AWS infrastructure. This team member will be responsible for working on the backend as well as contributing to the front-end development with the team.
As a full stack expert, you will be solicited in architectural decisions and its implementation. You should have a passion for producing beautiful code and be ready to work with an exceptional team of software developers in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Come join the Wirkn team and help us build amazing things!
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from ideation to design and delivery.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, code standards)
- Architect systems with functional, and non-functional features (like security, threading, performance, resiliency)
- Work with the Head of Product and provide work estimates and daily status updates.
- Monitor and manage cloud-based services.
- Troubleshoot and provide product support as needed.
- Become part of a powerful team of highly skilled developers who work together to solve exciting and challenging problems
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- 3+ years working experience in web development
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A mentality to solve real world business problems using code and your development expertise
- Experience with React, and/or Vue (or other front-end web JS frameworks), with other web technologies like Webpack, React Hooks, Next.JS, Socket.IO
- Experience in Node.js backends, with PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and multiple AWS technologies.
- General knowledge as it relates to fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- A desire to learn and work with a highly effective team
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge in security (best practices, secure architectures)
- Experience in mobile application development (mostly with React Native)
- Design, UI, or UX background