Wirkn is a SaaS based, high-volume hiring platform designed to connect the right people with the right jobs. With features including: dynamic video resumes, AI assistant, geo-local job search, personality digital matching, and PayPerShift, Wirkn assists service industries whether it’s retail, malls, venues, hospitality, call centers or staffing industries in saving time and effort in finding and pre-screening qualified candidates, reducing operational costs and building better teams.
Our team is seeking a skilled Customer Success Manager with experience in nurturing client relationships and onboarding clients. This team member will own ultimate responsibility for the whole customer journey from onboarding to renewal. Strong product knowledge is imperative as it is a central role in the configuration of the platform to support customer priorities.
We are in growth mode, making this an amazing opportunity. Join a team of fully-engaged professionals that want to make a difference! We are a pure player (product-based business), we leverage AI to connect youth with the right jobs.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and equipped to deal with any client conflicts in an efficient way
- Excellent at prioritizing multiple clients
- Able to thrive is a high pace and growth environment
- Extensive experience in software based, customer support functions and roles
- Excels at understanding the benefits and solutions of the product platform
- Strong understanding of the web and mobile applications and environments
- Has a minimum of 1+ years’ experience in B2B Customer Success and/or Management in the software industry.
- Has experience with tools such as CRM, Hubspot, Jira, Confluence, Google docs etc.
- Has experience in project management or related activities.
- Is passionate about customer service and how it can transform businesses.
- Is a self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption.
- Has strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building strong relationships throughout an organization.
- Loves teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together.
- Has a consultative mindset that enables you to easily diagnose issues and prescribe solutions.
- Prefers working in Agile environments with a good understanding of SaaS models.
- Is excited about our mission.
- Competitive salaries
- Full health benefits (Blue Cross 60% (employer) / 40% (employee).
- Some flexible hours and Remote work with strong emphasis on results.
- Top tools of the trade.
*To apply please introduce yourself via video.