Wirkn is a Cloud based employment solution connecting millions of candidates to the right jobs.
With mobile features including: dynamic video resumes, geo-local job search, personality digital matching, Wirkn assists service industries whether it’s retail, malls, venues, hospitality, call centres, gaming or staffing industries in saving time and effort in finding and pre-screening qualified candidates, reducing operational costs and building better teams.
Are you ready to jump-start your career ? Do you thrive by being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better ? Are you hard working and hungry to constantly learn ? If the answer is yes, then we need to talk!
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to begin a career with our growing sales team.
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Wirkn’s BDR is the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss our video-based, co-branded hiring platform products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team’s goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine the most appropriate Wirkn solution for their needs.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with sales and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Identify target accounts and key personas in collaboration with the Head of Sales
- Develop email and social campaigns (outbound and inbound) to generate discussions and drive awareness
- Qualify prospects’ needs and effectively map them to Wirkn’s offerings
- Come up with solutions to help customers meet their hiring goals
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Manage sales interns
- Keep Wirkn’s sale’s database healthy
- Generate reports for stakeholders and executives
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Wirkn in a positive light
You must have:
- A proven record of high achievement
- Stellar communications skills, both written and verbal
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly and welcome constructive criticism for continuous improvement
- “One speed energy” self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to details; organized and metric-driven
- 1-3 years of related experience, bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or HR required
- Speak/write English and French.
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior sales experience with a demonstrated ability to exceed quota
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience using Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Leadfeeder and other sales productivity tools
*To apply please introduce yourself via video.